Applications leading to lawful permanent residence (“green card”)

If you wish to live in the U.S. permanently, we can help you understand your options. Depending on your particular situation, we may be able to help you or your loved one become a lawful permanent resident through the following:

  • Family-based visa petitions, appeals, and federal district court litigation (mandamus actions, declaratory actions)
  • Petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
  • Adjustment of status (lawful permanent residency) applications
  • Consular processing for immigrant visas
  • Amnesty and Special Agricultural Worker (SAW) applications
  • Registry