Founded by Maria Baldini-Potermin, a nationally- recognized and widely published expert on immigration law, our firm has built our reputation by winning complicated cases and advising other attorneys on cutting edge legal issues. Whether your case is complicated or straightforward, whether you are a noncitizen, an employer, or are seeking to reunite your family in the U.S., we will provide the individualized attention appropriate to the profoundly serious issue of your immigration goals.
Ms. Baldini-Potermin is the author of Immigration Trial Handbook, published annually, and the update editor of Immigration Law and Crimes, published twice a year. Both publications are published by Thomson Reuters.
Our attorneys practice exclusively in the area of immigration and nationality law and have experience representing non-citizens in a broad range of settings, including:
- Deportation/Removal Defense
- Criminal Court and Related Proceedings
- Applications leading to lawful permanent residence (“green card”)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Protection from Persecution, Torture and Other Forms of Relief from Harm
- U.S. Citizenship
- Employment-Based Temporary and Permanent Work Visas
- Other Non-Immigrant Visas